For this final episode of Season 3, we want to acknowledge the Ontario SPOR SUPPORT Unit for supporting us to get this project off the ground and establish a solid foundation for critical dialogue about patient engagement and partnership. So we’re turning things over to members of OSSU’s Patient Partner Working Group: Annette McKinnon, Bilqis Williams, and honourary member, Stuart Nicholls. We invited them to share their thoughts on patient partnership today, and where they think it’s heading.
Stay tuned, more to come!!
- Annette McKinnon (linkedin, twitter)
- Bilqis Williams (linkedin, twitter, instagram)
- Stuart G. Nicholls (Ottawa Methods Centre, twitter)
Mentioned in this episode:
- Ontario SPOR SUPPORT Unit
- Ottawa Methods Centre
- Strategy for Patient-Oriented Research
- Patient Advisors Network
Additional music and production support provided by Angus Turney